Creeds of Christendom Homepage
1. Of the being of God.
2. Of the Scriptures.
3. Of the Attributes of God.
4. Of the Persons of the Trinity.
5. Of God's Decree.
6. Of the Creation.
7. Of God's Providence in the Preservation and Government of the World.
8. Of Man in his original state of Innocence.
9. Of the Covenant of Works.
10. Of the Fall of Man and Original Sin.
11. Of the State of Man by Nature.
12. On the Election of Grace.
13. Of the Eternal Covenant of Grace.
14. Of the Person of the Father and the Work Ascribed to Him in the Plan of Salvation.
15. Of the Person of Christ, The Mediator.
16. Of the Offices of the Mediator.
17. Of the Humiliation and Exaltation of Christ.
18. Of Redemption.
19. Of the Intercession of Christ.
20. Of the Person and Work of the Holy Ghost.
21. Of the Necessity for the Work of the Holy Spirit to Apply the Plan of Salvation.
22. Of the Call of the Gospel.
23. Of Union with Christ.
24. Of Justification.
25. Of Adoption.
26. Of Regeneration.
27. Of Sanctification.
28. Of Saving Faith and it's Fruits.
29. Of Repentance Unto Life.
30. Of the Moral Law.
31. Of Good Works.
32. Of Peace of Conscience.
33. Of the Assurance of Hope.
34. Of Perseverance in Grace.
35. Of the Church.
36. Of the Church Fellowship.
37. Of the Ordinances of the Gospel.
38. Of Baptism.
39. Of the Lord's Supper.
40. Of Obedience to the Civil Government.
41. Of Death and the State of Men after Death.
42. Of the Resurrection.
43. Of the General Judgment.
44. Of the Eternal State of the Wicked and the Godly.